Raksha Bandhan (Rakhi) Quotes, Messages & Greetings 2021

 Raksha Bandhan (Rakhi) Quotes, Messages & Greetings


A brother is a friend God gave you; a friend is a brother your heart chose for you.


It snowed last year too: I made a snowman and my brother knocked it down and I knocked my brother down and then we had tea


May this Rakhi bring lots of luck and love to you, my dear brother. May all your dreams come true! May God bless you with an abundance of success and good health! Wish you a very happy and prosperous Raksha Bandhan my dear brother.


To have a wonderful brother is like having a true soul mate.


My best wishes and lots of love to my dear brother. Happy Raksha Bandhan brother! Thanks for being the most amazing brother and my best friend


You care for me like a mother. I respect and love you. Thanks for always pampering me and supporting me. No one can be like you my darling sister. Wish you a very happy Raksha Bandhan dearest sister.





Thank you for being the most wonderful brother. Happy Rakhi Bhaiya


I have the loveliest and sweetest brother in this world,

Thanks for being the best one


I pray for you to have peace, good health, happiness and all the good things in life. Happy Rakhi!



The festival of Raksha Bandhan is to cherish the beautiful memories and strengthen the bond we share. Thinking of you and sending you my warm wishes on this special day.


There is no buddy like a brother and no supergirl like a sister. Blessed to have both… Happy Rakhi!!





​On this wonderful occasion, celebrate the bond of love with all your heart. Wish you a Happy Raksha Bandhan!



Dear Brother, on this Raksha Bandhan I wish to say that you are the best brother and you mean the whole world to me. Happy Raksha Badhan!



Happy Raksha Bandhan to my childhood leg-puller, my lovely brother, my guardian and the only person who knows me inside-out. Thanks for always being there. Happy Raksha Bandhan bro!


You have always been my best friend, holding my hand, making sure the road I travelled on free of obstacles. There cannot be a better brother than you in this whole world. Wishing you the best in life always. Happy Raksha Bandhan!


Brothers are like lampposts along a dark and lengthy road called life. They don't make the distance any shorter but they illuminate the path and make travelling worthwhile. Love u Brother.


Having a sister like you is like having a best friend in life! Let's promise to make more jovial memories together. Happy Raksha Bandhan lovely sis!


May god bless my angelic sister with loads of happiness, health and success. Happy Raksha Bandhan



To have an affectionate relationship with a sister is not just to have a friend or a confidant -- it is to have a companion for life.




We hang out, we help one another, we tell one another our worst fears and biggest secrets, and then just like real sisters, we listen and don't judge."– Adriana Trigiani

"A brother is a friend given by Nature." – Jean Baptiste Legouve


"For there is no friend like a sister in calm or stormy weather; To cheer one on the tedious way, to fetch one if one goes astray, to lift one if one totters down, to strengthen whilst one stands." – Christina Rossetti


"Sometimes being a brother is even better than being a superhero." – Marc Brown


"The best thing about having a sister was that I always had a friend." - Cali Rae Turner


"A sister is a gift to the heart, a friend to the spirit, a golden thread to the meaning of life." - Isadora James


"To have a loving relationship with a sister is not simply to have a buddy or a confident, it is to have a soulmate for life." - Victoria Secunda

Post a Comment

0 Comments